The FortyFour Marketing and Analytics competency is growing, and we’re expanding our team with a new Social Media Manager to continue delivering value to a variety of clients, from B2B finance providers to B2C consumer goods companies. We’re looking for a multidimensional, instinctually collaborative team member who will serve as the voice of these brands and manage all community communications, ultimately building brand awareness and loyalty for our clients.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for defining and driving social media strategies, developing brand awareness, growing and protecting brand loyalty, creating earned and owned campaign experiences, and driving community engagement and customer satisfaction for our clients. The ideal candidate has exceptional verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational and planning capabilities. Armed with an in-depth knowledge of online marketing and social channels, this person has the ability to think strategically about—and deliver on—a cohesive brand experience across touchpoints.
We pride ourselves on being exceptionally transparent to our clients with respect to performance, and with that comes the requirement that we work diligently to make sure their dollars are being spent correctly.
What We Expect
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team: We need a community manager who can work closely with the creative and content teams to plan and deliver fully-integrated social campaigns. This person will assume responsibility for driving community engagement with our clients’ brands across social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram).
- A commitment to overall project success: This role is primarily tactical, but all marketing roles at FortyFour require a strategic mindset for ongoing success. With ownership over the actual social communities, you will be on the frontlines of ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
- Willingness to ask for help: While you must be able to independently juggle your time and workload while driving success for clients, we do not expect you to have all of the answers. Doing things right is better than doing things fast.
- Desire to grow: We want our employees to strive to improve more than just client KPIs. While our primary focus is to produce great results for our clients, we also strive to help employees develop new skills and grow into future opportunities. We will be willing to throw you into new environments and workstreams as quickly as you show the capability of handling it.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- 1-2 years of work experience in social media marketing with demonstrated success
- Experience with SMMS platforms like Sprout Social, Sprinklr, and HootSuite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Excellent communication skills
- Expert in existing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram) with a deep interest in online and digital culture, new trends, and releases
- Organized and able to handle multiple client projects at once
- Experience with financial services a plus