Job Type: Full Time
The Marketing and Analytics practice is a growing part of FortyFour, and we are looking to expand our team with with a new Marketing Analyst to continue delivering value to our clients. Our team works closely with the Creative, and Content teams to develop marketing campaigns for our clients and then execute on those in line with the clients’ budgets and KPIs.
The Marketing Analyst will work across multiple accounts, managing the reporting for those clients’ marketing efforts. This will include weekly reporting on KPIs, budget pacing, and testing, as well as dashboard and reporting template customizations for new clients. This role will also report performance internally to the creative and content teams so that we can continuously improve the marketing performance for our clients.
We pride ourselves on being exceptionally transparent to our clients with respect to performance, and with that comes the requirement that we work diligently to make sure their dollars are being spent correctly.
What We Expect
– Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team: We need an analyst who can manage a reporting workload across multiple clients
– A commitment to overall project success: This role is primarily tactical, and your contibutions will be key to ensuring our marketing team and our clients have full visibility to how our efforts are performing.
– Willingness to ask for help: While you must be able to independently juggle your time and workload, we do not expect you to have all of the answers every time. Doing things right is better than doing things fast.
– Desire to grow: We want our employees to strive to improve more than just client KPIs. While our primary focus is to produce great results for our clients, we also strive to help employees develop new skills and grow into future opportunities. We will be willing to to throw you into new environments and workstreams as quickly as you show the capability of handling it.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
– 1+ years experience reporting on digital marketing campaigns across multiple clients and channels
– Strong hands-on experience and understanding of analytics platforms, marketing platform reporting, and dashboarding tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Domo, and more
– Very strong Microsoft Excel skills
– Relevant certifications a major plus (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, etc)