FortyFour designs and implements large-scale CMS and e-Commerce platforms for our clients and a Magento Backend Developer will have a key role in delivering innovative solutions for major brands. You will work alongside a team of talented developers, business analysts, project managers, designers, and quality assurance analysts in a structured Agile environment following all sprint ceremonies.
As an Atlanta-based agency, we work in a fast-paced environment with extremely talented, fun and hard-working group of people. If you enjoy writing applications that solve our clients – or hey, the world’s – problems, bringing new ideas and solutions to the table, and happy hour every now and then, you may be the next FortyFour team member!
General Roles & Responsibilities
- Create solutions using Magento 2 Commerce Edition – both on-premise or on the cloud
- Design and implement Magento custom modules ensuring the highest architectural, security and code quality standards
- Integrate Magento with 3rd party APIs
- Collaborate with a Magento Architect on developing a software strategy
- Collaborate with other frontend and backend Magento developers
- Participate and contribute to all scrum ceremonies
- At least 2 years of experience in Magento 2
- Linux experience and the ability to use shell/CLI
- Strong experience working with frameworks such as Zend, Code Igniter, Symphony, etc.
- Strong experience working with REST, XML, and other API driven technologies
- Experience with Angular, React, Vue.JS frameworks, XML, ASP.Net, or JSON a plus
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, Agile and collaborative environment
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Prior agency experience a plus
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken)
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science/related field; or equivalent work experience