The FortyFour Marketing and Analytics practice continues to grow, and we are looking to expand our team with with a new Digital Marketing Specialist to continue delivering value to our clients. Our team works closely across departments to develop marketing campaigns for our clients, and then executes on those in line with the clients’ budgets and KPIs.
This role will work across multiple accounts, but with a very strong focus on a single B2C account. The right person for this role will be capable of implementing and managing clients’ performance marketing efforts on paid search and paid social. This includes budget pacing, performance optimization, and regular reporting.
We pride ourselves on being exceptionally transparent to our clients with respect to performance, and with that comes the requirement that we work diligently to make sure their dollars are being spent correctly.
What We Expect
- Daily optimization of performance marketing campaigns including: budget pacing, bid management, performance monitoring, testing, campaign expansion, etc.
- Creation of weekly client reports, including findings and recommendations.
- A commitment to overall project success: This role is primarily tactical, but all marketing roles at FortyFour require a strategic mindset for ongoing success. With ownership of the marketing campaign execution, you will be on the front-lines of ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
- Willingness to ask for help: While you must be able to independently juggle your time and workload while driving success for clients, we do not expect you to have all of the answers. Doing things right is better than doing things fast.
- Desire to grow: We want our employees to strive to improve more than just client KPIs. While our primary focus is to produce great results for our clients, we also strive to help employees develop new skills and grow into future opportunities. We will be willing to to throw you into new environments and workstreams as quickly as you show the capability of handling it.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- 1-2 years experience implementing and managing performance digital marketing campaigns across clients and channels.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of the tactics and best-practices for performance marketing.
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns to drive performance based on the key success metrics.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Relevant certifications are a major plus (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, etc)
- Strong search background a major plus