The Marketing and Analytics practice is a growing part of FortyFour, and we are looking to expand our team with with a new Digital Marketer to continue delivering value to our clients. Our team works closely with the Creative, and Content teams to develop marketing campaigns for our clients and then execute on those in line with the clients’ budgets and KPIs.
This role will work across multiple accounts, but with a major focus on a single client in the multi-family house industry. A successful candidate will be capable of managing clients’ performance marketing efforts, including budget pacing, performance optimization, regular reporting both internally and to clients, and strategy recommendations. This role will be heavily client-facing, so comfort with and ability to lead client conversations is critical.
We pride ourselves on being exceptionally transparent to our clients with respect to performance, and with that comes the requirement that we work diligently to make sure their dollars are being spent correctly.
What We Expect
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team: We need a marketer who can manage a workload across multiple clients and tasks to ensure client satisfaction and that goals are met.
- A commitment to overall project success: This role is primarily tactical, but all marketing roles at FortyFour require a strategic mindset for ongoing success. With ownership over the actual marketing campaigns, you will be on the front-lines of ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
- Willingness to ask for help: While you must be able to independently juggle your time and workload while driving success for clients, we do not expect you to have all of the answers. Doing things right is better than doing things fast.
- Desire to grow: We want our employees to strive to improve more than just client KPIs. While our primary focus is to produce great results for our clients, we also strive to help employees develop new skills and grow into future opportunities. We will be willing to to throw you into new environments and workstreams as quickly as you show the capability of handling it.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- 3+ years experience designing and executing performance digital marketing campaigns across multiple clients and channels
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of the tactics and best-practices for performance marketing channels including paid search, paid social, retargeting, and more
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns to drive performance based on the key success metrics
- Comfort with presenting strategies and findings to clients in both verbal and written communications
- Relevant certifications are a major plus (Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, HubSpot, etc)
- Multi-family housing experience is a plus