The FortyFour Marketing and Analytics practice continues to grow, and we are looking to expand our team with a new Associate Director. This role will add value for clients via deep performance marketing and advertising expertise, as well as manage the day-to-day workflow of mid and junior team members.
Our team works closely with the Creative, Technology, and Commerce teams to ideate, develop, and execute marketing campaigns in line with the clients’ business goals and budgets.
This role manages the output and progress of work across marketing accounts, including strategy development, tactical execution, and channel planning.
The right person for this role will have 1-2 years of direct management experience, be an expert in primary Google and Facebook advertising products (ideally certified in both networks), and have experience with channel budgeting, account planning, and strategy development. This role is client-facing, so comfort with and ability to lead client conversations is critical.
We pride ourselves on being exceptionally transparent to our clients with respect to performance, and with that comes the requirement that we work diligently to make sure their dollars are being spent correctly.
Day-to-Day, This Role Includes
- Managing the strategic components of integrated campaigns across clients, including development of reporting, strategies, and analysis for clients that help improve their marketing.
- Provide insights for clients as to how campaigns or programs are performing and where optimization can take place.
- Own client communications for media and channel management, serving as the escalation point of contact.
- Ensure agency POV and process is intact across accounts and is effectively executed by your team members
- Foster relationships with internal and external marketing teams
What We Expect
- High level marketing expertise and understanding of agency work processes: With clients across multiple industries and verticals, each often feature unique metrics and KPIs, we expect an employee at this level to be able to quickly understand and develop solutions that match a client’s unique needs.
- A commitment to overall project and employee success: This role is primarily strategic, but all marketing roles at FortyFour require a willingness to get tactical for ongoing success. With ownership over the strategies for accounts and campaigns, you will be on the front-lines, along with marketing and analytics managers, of ensuring our clients’ needs are met.
- Desire to grow self and influence others: We want our employees to strive to improve more than just client KPIs. While our primary focus is to produce great results for our clients, we also strive to help employees develop new skills and grow into future opportunities. As an Associate Director, you are expected to foster the growth and progress of mid and junior level employees while continually sharpening your skill set.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- 7+ years of experience strategizing, designing, and executing performance digital marketing campaigns across a myriad of clients and channels
- 1-2 years of direct management experience
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of the tactics and best-practices for performance marketing channels including paid search, paid social, retargeting, and more
- Proven track record of executing high performing marketing programs and analysis
- Ability to work with directors and senior level management in separate internal departments to ensure client success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant certifications in Google and/or Facebook platforms